GoodWe Portal services provided under the framework of Jiangsu GoodWe Power Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "GoodWe") website and other platforms (hereinafter referred to as "Platform") are subject to the following product, service and data usage terms (hereinafter referred to as "service"). For example, the data collection, management and presentation of energy technology equipment and systems (hereinafter referred to as "system"). The user of this service may be the operator of the system, or it may be a third party who conducts transactions on his behalf, especially the installer of the system.
● You should read carefully (minors should read with a guardian) and fully understand the terms of this User Registration Agreement, including exemptions from or limitations of GoodWe's liability and restrictions on users' rights.
● Unless you accept this agreement, the user has no right or need to continue to accept GoodWe's services, you can withdraw from this registration. The user agrees to accept and continue to use GoodWe's services and assumes that the user has fully accepted this agreement. Once this agreement is signed, it has legal effect. Please carefully consider whether to accept this agreement.
● After you sign this agreement, this text may be amended due to changes in national policies, products, and the environment in which this agreement is performed. The revised agreement is published on the relevant platform. If you disagree with the revised agreement, please stop logging in and stop using GoodWe products and services immediately. If you log in or continue to use GoodWe products, you are deemed to approve the revised agreement.
Field of Application
Use and Registration
● Specific services are only available to registered users. GoodWe
company can define access standards or grant access to registry areas. For
users who meet these standards, GOODWE can also grant access to their specific
services. Users must register when using a service. Registered users will
receive a password or user data identification. Users must keep these access
● If the user does not use the paid service, GoodWe may approve, restrict, cancel the user's right to use the service, approved service and application. As far as the charging service is concerned, GOODWE has the right to restrict the user's access every time, and in the case of compliance with the conditions described in this article or other unfinished matters, it may also completely prevent users from accessing the necessary range.
● If the user accesses or uses services that affect third-party data, such as transferring data from a photovoltaic power plant with inverters and data communications to a website. According to this clause, the user can do this only by obtaining prior consent of all legal third parties (including obtaining a third-party data protection statement), or the user logs in as a third party or registers for use of the service, the user must confirm that he/she has obtained a prior statement (including a receipt of a third-party data protection statement) that the corresponding legal third-party authorized to log in and use the corresponding system.
● Users must inform GoodWe at the earliest time of any loss or dispute arising from the misuse of data. After GoodWe has been informed, we will take the necessary countermeasures. Especially in an event of a misuse, GOODWE will prevent users from further using or applying for services. Unlawful use or unauthorized use of the site for destructive access results in overloading the site (For example, sending a lot of announcements or messages [spam]) or causing undue harm to other users, causing the spread of such viruses and Trojans.
● Users can only use the searched information and network service results within the framework of this article and use the fee-based services according to the corresponding effective special conditions. In any case, users must not use computer programs (such as crawlers) to read data automatically.
● Users may not copy, reproduce, or publish platform content unless they have the consent of the corresponding copyright holder. However, within the framework of the platform's functionality, GoodWe grants users the right to disclose to third parties or use the website's data system. (For example, photovoltaic plants with converters and data transmission equipment) Only with GoodWe's written permission, users can use the retrieved information and the services provided by GoodWe.
Make Changes to Platform Content
● GoodWe reserves the right to make changes, additions, and deletions to the design and content of the Platform and may suspend the service temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
● For the paid services affected by this, GoodWe will provide users with alternative services of equivalent value or return some fees to the users.
User's Own Content
● With enough memory in the database, users can create their own content or authorize others to create content. Users do not have the right to request disclosure of content submitted or permanently stored on the site. GoodWe assumes no responsibility for the correctness and form of content posted by users. In addition, users must ensure the rights of third parties, and ensure that third-party trademarks, copyrights, and personal property are not infringed.
● Users may not publish content on violence, pornography, discrimination, and may not publish content that infringes other individuals' personal honors or other violations of law and ethics.
Legal Warranty and Liability
● GoodWe does not assume any responsibility for the authenticity, timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided.
● If there is no evidence that a major error was intentionally caused by GoodWe, and the user uses free information, error information or incomplete information to cause damage to the material or natural knowledge, GoodWe shall not be liable for it. This applies to injury caused by loss of use rights, loss of data or damage to production. GoodWe is only responsible for the typical data recovery costs that occur during the routine production and risk production.
● For the content obtained from the service and whether the service achieves the corresponding purpose, it will be checked and verified by the user. GoodWe clearly stated that the revenue information provided was for user notification only and did not require the user to pay or provide evidence of claims for energy feeds to grid operators. As far as the status of the current website is concerned, it is not possible to meet 100% of the user's data use requirements.
● The terms of special conditions apply to incidents caused by defects in charging services and related liabilities arising from breach of contractual obligations for paying services.
Data Protection and Information Recorder
The data protection statement applies to the use of the platform. Information about the use of the information logger can be browsed or printed here.